Thursday, November 6, 2008

And then there was a blog

So, I thought it would be nice to get a beta version of the blog started just because there are so many interesting things coming up! Robby and Chris begin their "No-Bev-ember," and need a venue that will host their inevitably touching cessation piece. Pete meets people on a daily basis at Toad. Nate's gearing up for a big Christmas. Alex, well Alex needs a "candidate on the road" blog just because he travels so much.

As for me, I've always been looking for a place to place my observations on people watching, fun things I walk by, girls, work, the high life, and the like.

Some of us have had experience with group blogs before (may fofoohfohever rest in piece) and know how much fun it can be when everyone's involved. So let's get blogging!

No comments: